Cheyenne County, Kansas

Welcome to the Official Page of Cheyenne County, Kansas.

Veterans and Families

Your Kansas Commissioner on Veterans Affairs Representative, Jody Tubbs, is in Cheyenne County on the 1st Thursday of the month.  Jody is at the courthouse in Saint Francis from 10:30 A.M. until 11:30 A.M. She uses the small room next to the clerk's office on the first floor.  You can .

Jody is here for assistance with questions concerning Veterans Administration Benefits, including: Disability Claims, Educational Benefits, Pensions, G.I. Insurance, Health Benefits, G.I. Loans, Hospitalization, Out Patient Treatments, and all other Veterans' problems.

  Jody is based in Colby, Kansas. She can be reached by phone at (785) 462-3572 or .

   The Kansas Commission on Veterans Affairs website is here.  Or you may call them at (785) 296-3976.

   Looking for the Veterans' book Cheyenne County Veterans in War & Peace 1900-2004
   Go to this page for more information.




About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | | ©2005-2021 Cheyenne County